Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nerf Soldier Party
















Oopsy I got a little ahead of myself with the last catch up series.
The boys Birthday Party was in September and the both wanted to have a Nerf party. We fired up the smoker and make 40 pounds of meat. I also made 64 cupcakes, 3 bags of chips, potato salad, big tub of beans and our 45 guest devoured every last bite. We had a blast and so did the boys, Big thanks to everyone who came over to make it so special for my babies. Big boy numero uno is now eight! I cant even believe it! Griffin turned 5 this year. Time just flies I tell ya! I can not believe how big my babies are getting. Jonathan has now reached the age of chores and has to take the trash out, clean his own room and bring the trash bins back up from the street after trash day. He does a good job. No, I mean and do not pay him, I think he needs to learn responsibility without a monetary reward, that will come someday in the future but for now he just needs to learn to be helpful. We are back at Karate and about to have a test for the next rank.

No comments: