Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween 2010











I love the boys crime fighting poses and look at maverick and his "touchdown" LOVE IT! we made out royal this year. We will have candy for quite some time. We went to Noland Rd. Baptist church for Trunk or Treat that was different and really fun I think we will do it again next year! After that we went to Red Robin for dinner, then we made our way around the neighborhood to see a few of our favorite neighbors, then headed out to a close by neighborhood that actually participates in the Halloween candy giving festivities. Our neighborhood has never had many trick or treaters.
Side note: Maverick was supposed to be a lobster but the 3 - 6 month costume I bought last year for $3 thinking I would have an average sized 5 month old right now didn't fit my Not-so- averaged size linebacker. SO I ran to Target last minute to get him a Chiefs Shirt so he could be just that. A Linebacker.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maverick looks so cute! That could be a poster for the Chiefs. You should send that picture in... I don't know where to send it but it is a great pic.... Marcia

Melon said...

I love the touchdown picture too! :)