Monday, November 08, 2010

A boy and his dog (with a 4 Month Mav update)




I love this picture I caught of Griffin and Coco. He really is the "dog lover" of the family. I mean coco is matt's dog, or the family dog if you will but Griffin is the one who snuggles, feeds, worries, calls her. She follows him around probably because he drops her a food rail of cheese-itz or whatever the snack of choice is. but I just think this picture is so sweet and while the last 3 years to get coco to this point has been hellacious, I'm glad I put up with her crap, cause she is a good girl.
Maverick in the swing for the first time. He is 4 months old as of Sept 25th. weighing in at a whopping 15 1/2 pounds and 25 inches. Check out those baby blues! I really hope he gets to keep them, I like to look at his pretty blue eyes :)

No comments: