Monday, November 08, 2010

2010 Pumpkin Patch, Cider Mill Trip
















Every year for, I think this is the 6th year in a row we have gone to the Cider Mill in Louisburg and The Powell Pumpkin Patch with Aunt Marcia and uncle Daryl. We started in 2004 with a little 2 year old baby Jonathan and every year we take a new member of our family. We love this pumpkin patch not only are the pumpkins reasonably priced and they have a free hayride, hay stacks to play in and a sandbox for the kids. This year they had a corn maze for $2 ( i think it was $1 for the kids) This year the maze had a boy scout tribute for the 100th anniversary of boy scouts of america and there were check points with questions to fill out and once you were done everyone in the group (kids only) got a sucker for getting it all done! It is a good family pumpkin patch and also the pumpkin patch I wet to growing up as a little school girl going on field trips with my class. I sure wish I could find pictures of all the years! but I know I have at least 5 years of the last 6. Next year you should give the Cider Mill and the PPP a try, maybe we will see you there!

1 comment:

Melon said...

This place always looks so fun...we need to try it next year!