Thursday, June 03, 2010

Welcome to the world Maverick Cole!


Maverick Cole entered the family on 5-25-10 at 1:47 P. He weighed 7 pounds 13 oz and was 20 inches long. He is lucky enough to have Jonathan and Daddy's olive skin, cheeks you could eat with a spoon they are so delicious, and is the most perfect baby! Sleeps AWESOME, eats VERY well and poops, barely cries, hates his diaper changed and has already in his 9 days of life peed on me 3 times, But I forgive you sweet boy, because you have cheeks I could kiss all day. You smell like all the yummy baby goodness that I could breathe you in all day. Your Brothers and sister love to stare at you and can't wait until you can play with cars with them. Halsey already calls you Her baby, and I'm pretty sure she thinks she is your mommy. Even among all the chaios of our family you sleep like a champ and are not yet easily distracted by the loudness. I hope that never changes because soon you will have 2 bunk mates that are pretty loud! We love you bunches.
Welcome to the family Maverick!

2 comments:

Manda P. said...

He is SO stinkin cute! Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!

Melon said...

Cute! He's a Hendrix alright...and those cheeks are too much! Hope to see you guys soon...maybe we can plan a playdate?? Or maybe I can just come over and help you out around the house???