Wednesday, February 06, 2013

To blog or not to blog...that is my question.

I am really trying to decide after much time sitting here remembering all the good times of baby raising and how I have missed out on keeping record of all the goings on of the last 3 years. If maybe. Just maybe I should get back to it? Should I do it just for me and memory keeping and not worry that only 10 people actually look at it and care? I guess I can just try. I thought there for a couple years in day and age of facebook and mobile uploads that it would replace the blog but I also catch myself not posting stuff to facebook because I don't think anyone really cares. (please excuse my seriously bruised self esteem.) So let me just see if I can make this stick.

This picture is actually from the summer of 2011. I love this picture. My baby sister girl will be 5 next week and I am having trouble dealing because all the while I feel as though I have never not had a daughter I also feel like I have missed something, because she was a tiny little baby just yesterday! THIS is the year I send her to kindergarten and if you remember from the 2 kids I have sent to kindergarten before her I have a really hard time with this!!



No comments: