Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Karate












Advanced Yellow belt.

Jonathan worked very hard for the last 12 weeks and finally earned his next belt! He is very excited and I have seen so much improvement in his form. He is really getting good at this! I'm hoping by next year he has the courage and motivation to go to tournament!

Griffin had his belt test too but it was on a different night, and that night I forgot the camera...I will get a picture of him wearing it at his next class. He earned his yellow belt and is very excited. I am also noticing how much Griffin is improving. His instructor even mentioned she can HEAR him "answer up". That is the "yes, Ma'am" and the other things they are supposed to say throughout the class. He was totally silent before and now I've heard him answering up too! yay Griffin!

No comments: